A new version bringing IFF RLE compression, additional dithering modes, C64/Plus4 multicolor updates and various small fixes.
- IFF RLE compression.
- Additional dithering modes: Sierra Lite, 2-row Sierra, Sierra/3-row Sierra.
- Improved the quality of the 4-bit grayscale (16 shades of gray) dithering. Floyd-Steinberg seems to look best.
- Added the option to normalize color channel values to 0-255 range.
- Oversaturation glitch mode – an alternative method of dithering for HAM6. It is the oldest version that produced corrupted extremely over-saturated images. It’s not very useful, but the effect is interesting.
- Updated multicolor C64/Plus4 modes with double horizontal pixels.
- Various small fixes.