A small update.
- Color mapping is now performed using the complex CIEDE2000-based function for a more accurate color reproduction. This color distance function calculates subjectively closest color based on the study of the human perception of colors (better suited for HAM or palettes consisting of a low number of colors or fixed palettes). Due to its subjective nature it’s not well suited for dithering and there may be some rare anomalies while using dithering. The older function is also available.
- MSX1 screen 2 – 2 colors out of 15 on every 8×1 block.
- Faster ZX, C64 and Plus/4 conversion.
- 4-color Plus/4 modes (slow, experimental).
- CIEDE2000 used for color mapping and block palette calculation in ZX, C64, Plus/4 and MSX modes. As described above its not suitable for dithering so the older one is used instead.
- Various bug fixes.