New in this version: new faster turbo triple mode, ham6 bayer 8×8 dithering, performance fixes and improvements.
- EHB minimum enabled palette index selection (image will only use colors from this index – for overlay image on top on some effects/animations).
- HAM6/8 raw data map saving (together with a palette file can be used to recreate the image if iff file can’t be used for some reason).
- HAM6 turbo triple mode (faster version of triple mode checking 23*4*4 combinations instead of 23*23*4). It should be 4 to 5 times faster with only minimal quality degradation. Available in the extra options tab and as a ham6_tt or ham6_normal_turbo cli mode parameter.
- HAM6: added bayer 8×8 dithering option (also available as a dither_bayer8x8 cli mode parameter that works in all modes). Useful for converting animations that normally exhibit strong banding in ham6 (tested with a modified agaconv).
- Fixed a bug slowing down conversion in cli or batch mode. Added conversion time info in cli mode.
- Improved task dividing in multi-threaded mode for more even difficulty of each part. Should improve triple and turbo triple mode conversion speed.