A new release with HAM6 and DynamicHires improvements and bug fixes.
- HAM6: use the original color converted to rgb444 instead of the unmodified original color when choosing the ham operation. Provides better color and detail reproduction.
- HAM6: optional dual pixel error calculation with forward prediction. SET is used more extensively on sharp edges. This feature is experimental.
- DynamicHires and sliced mode: in laced pictures color changes only happen on even lines.
- DynamicHires: speed optimizations, 1D dithering was replaced by a better looking constrained Sierra Lite.
- All modes: dithering propagation factor selection (5%-100%).
- Small bug fixes in the color distance function.
- Updated user interface.